Wednesday 27 July 2011

Ahhhh Polaroid

Well I A am extraordinarily excited today, as I have just purchased my first POLAROID CAMERA!! Sorry what was that jasmine? YES MY FIRST POLAROID CAMERA! I bought it from this amazing AMAZING antique camera store in Arundel (yes I had never heard of it either). It was the cutest little tudor village, extremely picturesque, and I spotted the Antique store straight away. So there I was walking up the stairs into the Photography section at the shop, when suddenly, EVER SO SUDDENLY, I walked into heaven. That stairway right there was my own personal stairway to heaven. You see as soon as I reached the top I looked around and BOOM! Every single shelf and free space was COVERED, no, SMOTHERED with cameras!!! After swearing a tiny bitt, I started to squeal like a little piggy and jump about a bit, high on vintage cameras. Only then did I realize I was not alone, a elderly stepped out from behind the tiny desk and asked in a very polite elderly voice "So you like photography then?" I only just managed the words yes before collapsing into a nervous jibbering mess and scraped off to find my mother who was carrying money. I mingled with Chris the elderly chap and talked cameras for a while, until I begged my darling mother to buy me my very first polaroid, WOOOOHHOOOOO. I am so exited! I will be posting countless photos from my polaroid as soon as I have got film, SO STAY TUNED! And if you have any interest in photography or cameras what so ever I strongly suggest you visit Chris at 6 High street, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9AB. DOO IIT! 
Copyright of Jasmine Lewis-Humphrey Photography
Copyright of Jasmine Lewis-Humphrey Photography


1 comment:

your comments make me smile, thankyou