Tuesday 25 October 2011

Anthems


Well as you all know , and have most probably figured out by now, it's christmas soon (que woops and cheers) and the one thing I HAVE to have for every christmas is a playlist. During autumn I have a worked through numerous Fleet Foxes songs. The folk sounding guitar and warm lyrics really bring autumn justice, through a spectrum of cozy oranges and vibrant reds. I thought, while I have a moment, I would give you a quick sneak peak to my CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST. yeah, I said it CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST!!! WOOHHHH. this track is just utterly amazing and I have had it on loop for a number of weeks now. St Vincent never seems to disappoint. I was planning on seeing her in Queen Elizabeth Hall, but never got round to it. Plus I'm skint. But if YOU, a respectful human being who is cool enough to read this amazing blog, have any taste in music, or money for that matter, GO AND SEE ST VINCENT!!! 





1 comment:

your comments make me smile, thankyou