Friday 7 October 2011

Seany bum

Well, as you may know,or may not know, I have some pretty amazing friends. Not just amazing, fucking incredible really. One of these awesomely cool trendy friends is Sean :) Sean is not just an average bloke. He is more than that. He is such an outstanding friend who you can trust inapplicably. Although he thinks I'm a dipshit and that I cannot spell to save the galaxy, I do not think I have made a spelling error so far, I love him dearly. Sean makes everything ok, and make everything seem in perspective, sane, for short sectors in my life. He may probably kill me now for not hyphenating the "a" in his name, but I don't know how to Sean. Bottom line is, Sean is amazing and if you are ever in need of a strong, burly Irishman, don't hesitate to call 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha 'strong, burly Irishman'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the strong urge to facebook like this :)x

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile, thankyou