Thursday 11 August 2011

little week

ahhh sorry haven't blogged for while, been busy with mah bezzie! She is such a stunner, LOVE YOU ELLA! Had lots of fun dying hair and trying to catch a part of the riots in k-town... complete letdown. I honestly do not understand the whole point of it really, as a good friend pointed out; where does the fight for justice end, and the need for a new t.v begin?? I don't know, rather weird. So yes, I have been on allot of little adventures this week. Mostly buying things, I love buying adventures the best. OH and speaking of which, I have bought a bike!! I have decided to convert to being healthy, so I bought an AMAZING city bike off ebay. It's so cute and adorable, I have named her Shirley. So if I blog later on me riding Shirley, do not be alarmed, I am not a lesbian

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile, thankyou