Thursday 25 August 2011

Meet the godparents

Right well hello! today I have had the godparents round! Woooh, now these godparents and just ordinary godparents, they are EXTRA-ORDINARY!!! And by extra ordinary I mean completely mad, they are the most amazing godparents ever, that go by the names Dove and Weasel. Both are avid snowboarders and own a B&B in france, which I hope to visit this christmas for some extra boarding. Weasel and dove were both there to teach me to snowboard and did a cracking job. It was my own stupid fault I fell over and broke my shoulder and wrist. But honestly you need to get you some awesome Godparents, they make me laugh SO much and are there to just piss about with and go crazy. For an example Weasel thought it would be a wild idea to go swimming, at 6 am. They have taken me festivals, mountains and the hospital on various occasions. I promised weasel that one day I would follow him around with a pad and pen, to jot down snippets of his mind. Last night was a good example, we were chatting about famous people and famous connections when weasel says "The closest we've come to famous is knowing a cow that may have one some prize or something once" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile, thankyou