Friday 12 August 2011

small reminders

I seem to have the the best time when I have music here to share it with me. I find music makes a moment special and in a way preserves it. Special, happy, triumphant, sad and sorrowful, feelings can that can be felt, so what better way then capture these true emotions with the fluency of music. song. You see, a happy moment can last for only seconds, but with the attachment of music, you can reply a song. RELIVE. FEEL, the same glorious moment over and over again through the power of song. This song, called Alive Again by Jonno McCleery, always brings back my amazing time in paris. Such an amazing song and the lyrics are so stunning, absolutely beautiful  

 
Let's move away
From these bright lights
And see what lies
Behind our eyes
 
Was it just lastnight
That we caught alight
Will you or I
Forget
 
All these sun-dreams
Kept me wondering
Nothing prepared me
For this
 
Will you come with me tonight
Show me why this just is right
Don't want to scare you off
But I wont deny
A change of heart
Alive again
Alive again..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile, thankyou